And the Award...

 Party time!

 *Discretely passes wrong envelope on to stage* Okay...she is thirsty for views.


Let's be real though, that's how most award shows go. I mean honestly, how to you 'announce the wrong name' like, the name is right there on the card?

NONE of those SHENNANGINS will happen here. 

This is an honest blogging review platform.

Anyways...back to the program.


The most professional blog of my own workings would have to be "Tell Me More." Not only was this blog written early on in the class, when I was hyper- aware of all the rules that I needed to follow, but it was also written with the most educator mindset present among the blogs. In this blog, I wanted to show and spark a love for writing and reading. Building that writing love is a goal of mine, and the texts we read in class helped me see some of those goals play out in live action! Here's to you "Tell Me More," for you showed me that potentially I could turn my education knowledge into a blogging goldmine one day. Unlikely. But hey, there are footprints on the moon right? 

Alrighty, keeping this bad boy moving! Award shows seem to take forever for some reason. Like, do they not know that people are having anxiety attacks just waiting for their names to be/not be called? Or like, even going on stage? Some people have serious stage fright! Anyways, the best designed blog goes to "The Future" as it has an amazing layout with correlating pictures. Also, for some reason, I totally understood picture formatting in the beginning of this class and now I do not. What happened? It came so easy then? I think I am getting back to it, but I'll let you know! 

The most creative blog goes to the Flipgrid response blogpost! The Hate U Give response post, albeit definitely in serious use of some editing skills, was by far the most creative blogpost of the semester. I mean, like me ranting on screen is way cooler than me ranting with words, right? Lol. I think so. This picture says it all...


BUT, the real winner is..."Live, Laugh Blog" 

Come on up here Dylan Temple, you've done an amazi...wait what is this, *Squints at the card one more time* nope, I've got the right card...an amazing job with your blogging this semester! 


You had all of your blogs done on time, and did them with such professionalism that it made me want to seriously up my game. Also, that book trailer? Seriously killed it dude. And you can't forget about that Flipgrid response! Seriously, I could use some of your pointers with the editing on that site! Congratulations to all the wonderfully written blogs! Till next time, blog on! 


Comments

  1. Alyssa this presents your humor and personality perfectly. I found myself smiling and giggling as you introduced the award to Dylan. I'm very intrigued and I would love it if you made blogging a normal thing where we can always come back and smile. - Jalousy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alyssa, for jumping in a bit early to reflect on your own blogging and to vote for the people's choice award. I know that I only got to experience a slice of your writing this semester but I hope to see and hear more of your writing (especially your poetry) in the future. Hopefully you will bring your voice and creative spirit into your teaching as well. Your young writers will feel well fed by your energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa! I love how your own voice comes out through your blogs. Your writing is very easy to follow because of this. I hope you seriously consider continuing to blog... I know you can go far! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa, your voice shines so brightly through your blogs. I can literally hear you speaking when I read. love it. -Krista

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment